1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) This statement tells you how and why we collect personal data when you visit our website. Personal data are all data that relate to you personally, e.g. your name, address, email addresses and user behaviour.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Schneider Kunststofftechnik GmbH, represented by the managing director Drita Schneider, Hasberger Str. 9c, 87757 Kirchheim, tel.: +49 (0) 8266 86 12 0, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the following address:
Hasberger Straße 9c
Tel.: +49 (0) 49 8266 86 12 29
(3) When you make contact with us by email or using a contact form, we will store the data you provide (your email address, possibly your name and telephone number) so that we can answer your questions. We will erase the data obtained in connection with this when we no longer need to store them, or will restrict the processing of such data where statutory duties of retention exist.
(4) Personal data will be collected when you send us an enquiry about a product. The form shows what data will be collected. These data will only be stored and used for the purpose of answering your enquiry and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in answering your enquiry pursuant to point (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR. If you contact us in order to enter into an agreement, point (b) of Art. 6(1) GDPR is an additional legal basis for processing. Your data will be erased once your enquiry has been finally dealt with. This is the case if it can be assumed from the circumstances that the relevant issue has been finally clarified and there are no conflicting statutory duties of retention.
(5) If we use commissioned service providers for particular functions of our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below of the relevant processes. We also set out the defined criteria for the storage period.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in respect of our treatment of the personal data concerning you:
(2) ou also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
The competent data protection supervisory authority is the Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Promenade 27 (Schloss), 91522 Ansbach, tel.: 0049 (0) 981 53 1300, fax: 0049 (0) 981 53 98 1300, email: email@example.com.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you are accessing the website for information only, i.e. you do not register or provide us with any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that are needed for technical purposes in order to display our website to you and ensure its stability and security (the legal basis is point (f) of sentence 1 of Art. 6(1) GDPR):
(2) In addition to the above data, our website stores cookies on your computer when you access it. Cookies are small text files that are specific to the browser you are using and are stored on your hard disk so that certain information is sent to the place that set the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot run any programs or transfer viruses into your computer. They serve to make the internet offering overall more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookie, the extent and function of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. They include in particular session cookies. These store what is known as a session ID, which allow various requests from your browser to be assigned to the common session. They enable your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ from one cookie to the next. You can delete cookies at any time by going to the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings to suit your own requirements, e.g. to accept third-party cookies or reject all cookies. Please note that if you reject cookies you might not be able to use all functions of this website.
4. Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to use of our website purely for information, we offer various services that you are able to use if interested. To do so, generally you will need to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and which are governed by the principles of data processing outlined above.
(2) In some cases, we make use of external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) We can also forward your personal data to third parties if we offer the option of participating in campaigns, concluding agreements or similar services in conjunction with partners. You will be given further information on this when you enter your personal data or at the bottom in the description of the offer.
(4) Where our service provider or partner has its headquarters in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you regarding the consequences of that circumstance in the description of the offer.
5. Objection or withdrawal of consent to the processing of your data
(1) You can at any time withdraw consent previously given to the processing of your data. Such withdrawal of consent makes it unlawful for us to process your personal data after you have notified us.
(2) If we base our processing of your personal data on a balancing of interests, you can lodge an objection to the processing. A balancing of interests is where the processing is in particular not required in order to perform a contract with you. We explain this when describing the relevant function. If exercising such a right to object, please state the reasons why you do not want us to process your personal data. If your objection is legitimate, we will review the matter and will either cease or modify our processing of the data or set out our compelling legitimate reasons for continuing to process them.
(3) You can, of course, object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis. To object to their processing for advertising, please notify us using the contact details set out above.
6. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. These allow us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enable you to make convenient use of the map function.
(2) From the visit to the website, Google obtains the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page on our website. The data set out under point 3 of this policy will also be transferred. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in on Google, your data are assigned directly to your account. If you do not want this assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before enabling the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the demand-driven design of its website. Any such analysis will in particular be performed (even for users who are not logged in) in order to deliver demand-driven advertising and inform other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, but you must contact Google in order to exercise this right.
(3) Further information about the purpose and scope of the collection and processing of your data by the plug-in provider is given in the provider's data privacy policies. You can also obtain further information there regarding your rights in that regard and the settings options to safeguard your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has committed itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Hasberger Str. 9c